Your donation is important to us and we realize you have lots of options for charitable contributions. When you donate to the Trout Congress your dollars go directly to supporting important Trout Congress activities that include:
- 5% of all donations go to Casting for Recovery, a breast cancer support organization.
- Your donation will help support the way for students, educators and international participants that could otherwise not attend.
- Your donation is helping build a base for the next Congress so that this is truly an international trout conversation that is sustainable.
- Your donation is tax deductible through our partnership with Trout Unlimited to the extent provided for by law.
We would like to show our support for your donation by offering you one of our gift items as a token of our appreciation. Donating to the Congress is easy and receiving your thank you item(s) is even easier!
Step 1: Visit https://www.crowdrise.com/troutcongress/fundraiser/troutcongress to make your donation.
Step 2: Depending on your donation amount, contact us to receive your thank you gift. We will confirm your donation and get your item delivered asap.
T-Shirt or Hat: If you made a donation of $50 or greater you will receive a complimentary International Trout Congress t-shirt or hat, please send a note with your name, address and preference (please include shirt size) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Custom Framed Local Trout Photography from some of the country’s best trout photographers: We have been fortunate to have some of the most famous trout photographers from around the country donate some of their best photographs to raise funding for the Congress. For a donation of $300 or more you can select one of the custom framed photographs below. Each photo has been double matted in white and framed in a black with archival glass. Frames are ready to hang with all hardware attached. Scroll through the images, pick the picture you like and we’ll get it in the mail to you the next day. Please allow a few days for delivery. Please send an email with your name, address, and the Photo ID (see photo option below) and Photographer name to email@example.com.
Booth at Conference: If you are a business that would like to participate in our vendor space, please send an email with your booth request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100 Booth at Congress - three days, assigned location.
- $500 Booth at Congress - three days, preferred location, t-shirt and hat, your business promoted on our website, social media, and Congress Banner.